The Spanish brand strengthens its range of dirt bikes with Factory R version with 300 cc engine. After announcing its merger with Gas Gas, the historic firm wants to increase its presence with new models and versions in the coming years.
The signing of the clover launches the most exclusive version of their model TR300i, the 2014 Factory R, which strengthens its range of trial for the current season. Following the announcement of the merger with Gas Gas, Ossa wants to gain strength in the off-road market extending its offer, this will include a street bike in the coming years.
The 2014 OSSA Factory R has been equipped with new components designed to facilitate piloting and final quality. It has the engine of 300 cubic inches with inverted back cylinder, Termignoni exhaust and double map injection. In addition, also added first row details both in its cycle as decoration to make this version a Factory machine designed in high-level competition:
- Tech Suspension front fork with antifriction treatment
- Ergal machined fork, lighter than standard and with greater angle of rotation
- New wheels
- New Braktec Racing front brake and clutch
- New Braktec Racing front brake caliper
- Racing skid plate
- Regina Chain
- OSSA green chasis
- Decorating Replica combination with gloss/matt
- Refrigerant in OSSA green pipes
- Corona Racing mechanized
- New front brake hose guide.