New range 2013 Zero Motorcycles
The powerful American electric motorcycle company has upgraded all models in its range with a new Z-Force engine, greater autonomy, better finishes, ergonomics and connection to Smartphones. The FX Enduro joins the family.
The first prototypes of Zero Motorcycles debuted in 2006 and since then, the Californian firm has not stopped growing and improving their products to be in the top positions in what relates to electric bikes.
The 2013 edition of the mark directed by Richard Walker is composed of five models, one more than in 2012, with the addition of FX: S (naked), DS (trail), FX (enduro), XU (urban) and MX (motocross). All will be driven by the new Z-Force engine, with the S and DS have the most units changed from 2012. Prices range between €9,495 and €15,995, depending on model and version (ZF8.5, 11.4, 2.8 or 5.7).
The main improvements of zero for 2013 catalog are:
- New Z-Force engine that increases power by 125% (the Zero S and DS have 54 hp, 92 Nm of torque and can reach 153 km/h).
- Autonomy over 220 km through a high-voltage battery and high capacity.
- Powerful new Nissin brakes across the range.
- Smartphone integration and new App Zero Motorcycles: Now you can connect the phone to the bike through its screen can receive information from the state of charge or energy consumption in real time.
- All models feature regenerative braking.
- The DS now uses tires front 19″ and rear 17″ for improved off-road handling.
- Image and ergonomics: black frame, LED rear light, comfortable seat, stiffer swingarm, etc.